Friday 24 January 2014

Gluten Free Adventures

Well I promised you Gluten Free Adventures, didn't I...?!

This is just a quick post to say that I will be attending the Adventure Travel Show in Olympia, London tomorrow. I'm going with the aim of researching holidays which are a bit out of the ordinary but also suitable for coeliacs. I will let you know how I get on....!



I don't know about you, but I find booking holidays one of the most potentially tricky parts of being a coeliac. There are ways of minimising the uncertainty, like renting an apartment for example, but I do miss just being able to go somewhere and know that there will be something that you will be able to eat, even if it is a bit unusual. 

I will do a longer post on good holiday ideas at another time, but here's hoping I discover some great options tomorrow!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment