Wednesday 22 January 2014

Hello and Welcome

Hi there!

Pleased to make your acquaintance. Firstly, may I encourage you to go and read my About Me page? It's the tab right at the top of the page. You'll be able to get to know me a little better there. Then, why don't you leave me a comment about yourself? You can link to your blog/twitter/instagram if you like, then we can get to know each other even better. Us gluten-freaks have got to stick together, y'know.


So what's the point of all this? Well, as I reeled off a list of restaurants to my rather bemused friend the other day, detailing those which were good, bad, and just plain ugly for me to eat at, she pointed out that perhaps this knowledge may help other coeliacs, especially newly diagnosed ones, if I were to share it on the World Wide Interwebs. Selfishly, I'd also like to keep a record myself of places I've been and meals I've enjoyed, just to make sure my sieve of a brain doesn't forget anything. Finally and importantly, because that's where you come in, I'd like to find other coeliacs who love food as much as I do to celebrate new findings, commiserate dismal failures and sometimes have a good old rant with. 


If you'd like to keep on top of things, you can follow my blog with Bloglovin, find me on Twitter, or just check back here regularly for updates.


Catch y'around!


No comments:

Post a Comment